...the body of Arnold Schwarzenegger, the eyes of Robert Redford, the chin of Kirk Douglas, the hair of Dustin Hoffman, the smile of Warren Beatty, the voice of James Earl Jones...OK, maybe not! I enjoy life, while working hard to ensure that my clients have the most enjoyable and profitable experience possible! the real pro team motto is "We only succeed when our clients succeed!" I'm almost 60 years old, having lived most of my life in the eastern and northern Greater Cincinnati area. My wife Norah and I met in 1976 in the Xavier University Theatre department, and have been married since 1982. Our daughters Rachel, Kate (now with husband Spencer Elliott and Baby Izzy born in September 2015!) and Meredith (married Ryan Dolle July 18, 2015!) keep us busy and smiling! Our entire family loves everything theatrical. For solo fun, I enjoy Texas Hold ‘Em Poker and camping & fly fishing in the western mountains, especially Colorado. Our family travels seem to center around cruises and the National Park system.
joe mock and the real pro team...delivering more than you ever imagined!
I have a lifetime of experience dealing with different personality types and personal styles, giving me great insight into the importance of listening! OK, so you want some specifics...
- 19 years of total Real Estate sales experience, achieving Rookie of the Year in both units and volume. By my third year, I was ranked in the Top 15 out of over 800 agents. Returning to sales in 2003, I reached the Top 50 in just 6 months. I finished this past year once again in the Top 10 % of Cincinnati agents! This means joe mock and the real pro team know what it takes to market your home, to help you find your new dream home, and how to do it all quickly and efficiently!
- 4 years of Real Estate Management and Training experience as an office manager. I was also instrumental in creating the position of Career Development Manager for my company. This experience has provided me with the knowledge of what clients really want and need, and how joe mock and the real pro team can best deliver Truly Remarkable Service to you!
- 12 years of Sales, Training and Management experience with Hallmark Cards, Inc.
- 4 years Sales and Management experience with Porter Paints.
- Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors (CABR) – 2015 President
- Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors (CABR) – 2012 Realtor of the Year / Sales
- Beaulah Mathys Award Winner 2014 (Company’s Highest Salesperson Award)
- Rookie of the Year- 1998 (units & dollars)
- CABR Circle of Excellence 1998, 1999, 2004-2007, 2009-2015
- OAR President's Club 1998, 1999, 2004 – 2015
- Business Technology: 2003-2004 (Chair) Pro Standards: 2012 - 2016
- MLS Forum: 2007 MLS 2012 - 2016
- Pro Standards: 2008 - 2016 Director 2011 - 2016
- RPac: 2014 - 2016
- Budget & Finance: 2013 – 2016 NAR
- Strategic Planning: 2014 - 2016
- Director: 2011 - 2016 State & Local Issues Mobilization 2015-2017
- Treasurer: 2013
- President: 2015
- e-Pro 500 (One of the first 500 in the nation to be awarded this Internet designation)
- Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR)
- Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors (CABR) – Board of Directors, 2013 Treasurer, 2015 President
- Ohio Association of Realtors (OAR) Director, Committee Member
- National Association of Realtors (NAR) Director, Committee Member
- St. Francis Seraph, Over the Rhine - Active Member and Contributor
- Xavier University - Active Supporter and Contributor
- Ursuline Academy - Active Supporter and Contributor
- St. Xavier High School - Active Supporter and Contributor
- Xavier University Musketeer Club (Past President)
- Cincinnati Reds Foundation - Active Supporter
- United Way - Active Supporter and Fund Raiser
- Fine Arts Fund - Active Supporter and Fund Raiser
- Over the Rhine Community Council – Active Member
- Cincinnati Pops Orchestra, Cincinnati Fringe Festival, The Know Theatre, Ensemble Theatre Cincinnati, Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park, New Edgecliff Theatre, Cincinnati Opera, Falcon Theatre – Active Supporter and Contributor of all these organizations